Equiped by using a reversible motor, a bidirectional gear pump, double P.O. checke valves, relief valves as well as a tank, this power unit can drive a double acting cylinder to extend and retract without a directional solenoid valve. It’s usually utilized in recre-ational motor vehicles, pleasure boats and moveable phases, and so forth.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean each of the hydraulic parts concerned ahead of installation of the power unit.
3. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
4. The power unit shown is intended to be mounted horizontally.
five. Oil altering is required immediately after the initial one hundred operation hours, afterwards after every 3000 hrs.
6. Check the oil level in the tank right after the initial operating from the energy unit.
REVESIBLE FOR Power UNITS