DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit has a energy up gravity down circuit. Start out the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve might be presented if needed. Also a strain compen sated flow handle can be additional to the circuit to control the descent speed on the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek the advice of our product sales engineer for your diverse pump displacement, motor energy or tank capability.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean every one of the hydraulic components concerned before set up of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should really also be clean and free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
4. The power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level in the tank following the preliminary working from the power unit.
six. Oil altering is required following the first 100 operation hrs, afterwards after each and every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit features a energy up electrical power down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A strain compensatred movement manage might be additional to circuit to control the decent velocity of your cylinder.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic components concerned ahead of set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should really also be clean and cost-free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
four. The electrical power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree during the tank following the initial operating of the energy unit.
6. Oil altering is required immediately after the initial one hundred operation hours, afterwards when just about every 3000 hrs.